SRoDTex™ (Slow Rotation Diagnostic Technology) is an innovative patented sensor signal capable of processing low speed machine fault detection. SRoDTex™ communicates and presents data through online softwares and mobile application, improving access to information, analysis, and real time monitoring.
BENEFITS of SRoDTex
- 6 months of early detectability since the initial phase of defect for sufficient managing operation and maintenance plan.
- Bearing failure in early-stage detection for low-speed machine.
- Reduced opportunity losses from the unplanned breakdown.
- Proven 200 units with SRoDTex for low-speed machines in chemical plants.
- Innovative patented sensor with signal processing effective for low-speed machine fault detection. (<600 rpm)
- Early installation without any machine modification..
- Approved hazardous area rated.
- Online software for web-based analysis.
- Mobile application for real-time monitoring.
|Machine Speed Range||1 - 600 RPm|
|Rod Material||Noise Reducing Material|
|Required Area for Installation||⌀ 30 mm.|
|Required Drill Holle for Installation||None|
|Hazardous Area Rated||Yes|